Saturday, July 2, 2011

Work In Progress...

Just a quick note to say that this blog is still a work in progress. I'll be re-doing the banner & also updating my favorite fics list. So please don't look at it & think that I haven't read anything new in a year. :P I'll be updating it soon. So many fics, so little time. Story of my life. ;)

Until then, here's some cellphone wallpapers that I made for RobArt Gallery. Run by the lovely Kate from Robsessed, it's one of my favorite new places to visit. In fact, I like it so much that I made her a banner for the site...

If you would like to see some cellphone wallpapers featuring Jackson, Kellan or Peter, leave me a comment & I'll see what I can do.

BlackBerry




iPhone






2 comments:

Kate said...

Thanks so much for the kind words about the blog.
I'm do glad you're enjoying it.
And thanks so much for making me the fab banner.
I <3 it!!

TwiCarol said...

It was my pleasure, Kate! Thank YOU for coming to visit. :D