Saturday, July 10, 2010

A Huge Post To Make Up For The Lack Of Posts

Sorry that I haven't posted in a while. RL has been hectic, but here I am. So how much did you love Eclipse? I absolutely ADORED it! So much so that I've seen it 3 times already! And I could watch it again... and again... just saying. I loved every moment that any of the Cullen's were on screen. Robert Pattinson as Edward was just too much of hotness for one man, especially when he was angry with that tosser, Jacob for kissing Bella without permission. (I like Taylor Lautner, but Jacob can be a real pain in the ass sometimes.) I wanted to jump up & lick the screen! Go Edward!
  
I also held myself back from trying to lick the screen when Jasper was doing the fight training. Holy F*CK, that was just UNF! Jackson & Ashley's chemistry was smoking hot! Their fight training was like foreplay! And as for the Major's scenes, they were absolutely spectacular. I wore my Team Jasper shirt with pride. 
 
And wasn't Nikki Reed amazing in Rosalie's flashback scenes? I thought she did a fantastic job & I wanted to cheer when she burst through the door in her wedding dress to kill that rat-bastard, Royce! Brilliant stuff!
 
All-in-all, I thought David Slade did an absolutely terrific job with Eclipse & I can't WAIT to see what treasures are going to be on the DVD extras! Billy Burke as Charlie was as awesome as ever! Who doesn't love Charlie? Him & his cop 'stache rock! Oh, and I loved Riley to bits, but didn't enjoy Victoria so much. I missed Rachelle. :( So what were some of your fave moments of Eclipse & how many times have you seen it so far? Let me know in the comments. :)

As you know, Jackson has been here, there & everywhere (cue Beatles song) lately promoting The Last Airbender & I'm sure you've all seen the pics, so I'm just going to post some that appealed to me.
I'm throwing in a bit of eyebrow action below for Erin, since I don't think this one is as bad as some others I've seen. As I've told her, I personally think that when he does the eyebrow thing & the smirky thing with the left side of his mouth, it's somewhat unattractive & it makes him look like a bit of a smug bastard that needs a kicking. But then I suppose someone told him once that it looks sexy, so now he milks that thing for all it's worth, God bless him. Probably reckons it makes up for being slightly pocket-sized. That's just me & my opinion, though... sorry if it offends anyone! ;)
And then you see a picture like this & you think "Holy Mother, that's HAWT!"
Some stills from The Last Airbender...
Don't look at me like that or I'll stick you with my trusty spear!
All Jackson pics found on Jackson Rathbone Source.

Check out these gorgeous pics of Kellan Lutz & Ashley Greene from the Men's / Women's Health photoshoot. NICE!

And some rather yummy pics of Peter Facinelli from FHM. He is going to be in the August edition of the mag.

I've also found some videos for you to see. Jackson is only in the first two, but the rest are great too. I really enjoyed these interviews & I highly recommend watching them. Enjoy!

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse Cast & Filmmaker Part 5 (Jackson, Ashley & Kellan)

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse Cast & Filmmaker Part 6 (Jackson, Ashley & Kellan)

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse Cast & Filmmaker Chat Part 3 (Nikki Reed, Elizabeth Reaser & Peter Facinelli)

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse Cast & Filmmaker Chat Part 4 (Nikki Reed, Elizabeth Reaser & Peter Facinelli)

Before you watch this next one, can I just say Riley, Riley, RILEY! I want to lick Xavier Samuel, he is SO delicious! Holy Hotness Batman!
OK, carry on...
The Twilight Saga: Eclipse Cast & Filmmaker Part 1 (Dakota Fanning, Xavier Samuel & Bryce Dallas Howard)

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse Cast & Filmmaker Part 2 (Dakota Fanning, Xavier Samuel & Bryce Dallas Howard)

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse Cast & Filmmaker Part 7 (Alex Meraz, Julia Jones & Chaske Spencer)

Kristen Stewart juggling on Lopez Tonight (And Billy Burke is hawt without the cop 'stache!)

And just because he's so damn adorkable & because he gives good interview (especially if he knows & is comfortable with the interviewer) & I love his sarcastic sense of humor (especially when people take him seriously & he is clearly taking the piss), here is the ever-edible Robert Pattinson...

'Till next time... ;)

4 comments:

circe290 said...

"I personally think that when he does the eyebrow thing & the smirky thing with the left side of his mouth, it's somewhat unattractive & it makes him look like a bit of a smug bastard that needs a kicking."

I LOVE the smirky thing and the eyebrow..haha!

This: "But then I suppose someone told him once that it looks sexy, so now he milks that thing for all it's worth, God bless him. Probably reckons it makes up for being slightly pocket-sized." -- made me laugh so hard I almost passed out...not even kidding!

Awesome post!

TwiCarol said...

@circe290 - Glad you liked it! :) And yes, I know, sometimes the smirky eyebrow isn't too bad.

Anonymous said...

Did you miss the Lopez episode where PFach played guitar? I still haven't recovered and just got all giddy thinking about it. *runs to watch it again* These clips rocked though. And hotness... I need to go see Airbender!

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha, you remembered!! You are too sweet. Yes, I admit, there are times that eyebrow and side smirk gets me, yes, yes it does. Granted a little overdone at this point but still...it gets me sometimes.

But WOW!!!! OMG, you were cookin this weekend...look at all you did!

Thank you!!

Whew, I'm glad you found the NY and Tokyo premier pics though, he looked good. But that one pic, omg, where he's standing in front of the fire as Jasper and the one below the peace sign pic. *fansherself* Oh holy hell!!