Sunday, February 14, 2010

We Want Jacksper Stills, But Until Then...

Nine new stills from Eclipse... count 'em... NINE! And not a single one of the Major! It's bullshit, I tell you... absolute shit of the bull. So until we get to see Jacksper on a horse (mmmmm...), here's some eye candy to tide you over. Enjoy!

I love this pic, but it's so tiny. If anyone has a bigger copy, please let me know. Thanks! *UPDATED* Much love & thanks to MizzMonkeyBiz on Twitter for the larger version of this pic! You rock! 
From Dread... unf...
From The Last Airbender... Are those tears in his eyes? Bless...
This is how I feel about the fact that there are no Eclipse stills of Jackson yet...
I.AM.NOT.AMUSED.

3 comments:

IzPerplexing said...

Dude, I totes agree. I am all kinds of pissed off about it. Although those pics of Edward almost feeling Bella up were a bit hysterical (bc we all know he won't, prude) I wanted some sexy pics of the Major. Like hot uniform and all. At least I got my hands on the script though. It was nice to read it and see how the hotness will appear on the big screen.

Anonymous said...

Ahahahaha, that last picture and caption is hysterical. Good call!

Did I misread, the above stills are from Dread, right?

But look at your spot here...someone's been busy. Looking good!

Bouncy72 said...

*Thud* Dread Jackson = Hottest thing EVER, lol, arty, loner, kinda a geek & grungy *quickly swipes drool from side of mouth*