Saturday, January 30, 2010

Remembering The Pretty AKA Please To Make My Eyes Stop Bleeding


So I've been a bit fail at posting pics of our favorite hottie lately. Sorry 'bout that. You see, I was caught up in my own personal hell. Allow me to explain... I run a blog that is sort of dedicated to the hotness that is Jackson Rathbone, only I find myself not loving the "look" he is sporting at the moment. Not loving it AT ALL! Poor Michelle (Bouncy72) has had me whining to her about it via e-mail for a while now (thanks for listening, bb). And I may have mentioned it to Steph (Cullen818) in an e-mail too (your agreement is what made me realise that there must be others who feel the same way, so thanks).  I wasn't going to say anything, but after a discussion on Twitter the other night, I found out that I am definitely not alone in how I am feeling. Mad love to MaitresseSaint, Circe290, JaspersBella13, and NCChris for the eye-opening chat. There should be a ceremonial burning of the following... the Amish-looking black hat, that effing red bandana and the Harry Potter glasses. And a bit of a haircut & shave is in order too (we want to see that gorgeous face!). But since we can't do any of those things, I present you with an eyeball-cleansing, 'cause I'm generous like that... I call it "Remembering The Pretty"...

I found a new site (well, it's new to me) last week called Jackson Rathbone Source and it has loads of great pics. These are all from there. Some of them are in UHQ, so click to make them bigger.
Aaaahhh, I feel better now... *le sigh*

7 comments:

Keira @ Lazy Book Lovers said...

Ah, this was refreshing! Thank you for doing this post. I don't think I can look at one more picture of him looking all... all... well, terrible!

circe said...

Mother of god, I forgot how freakin' adorable he is. And I was cracking up at the "ceremonial burning"...hahaha! Ah, red bandana, I think I hate you most of all. Awesome pictures, babe!

Monkey Junkie said...

Glad to know I'm not the only one not totally loving the look right now and just feeling the need to drag him into a shower and give a right good clean up....or maybe I just want to drag him in the shower :p
Thanks for the pretty...almost forgot how freaking gorgeous he really is when he's not hiding it!!
That being said though - he can wear the damn Amish hat, the silly glasses, the ridiculous sunglasses, bandana, not shower or show his hair a brush or shampoo in a few days and very probably grow a beard like Santa...because whatever he looks like, he smiles and I still melt!!

Cullen818 said...

Thanks Carol! And, you have my favorite Naughty Girls picture on here, too! I need him to bring the sexy back...he's what gets me through my mid-life crisis!

Bouncy72 said...

Hehehe *happy little dance* I feel famous...I was mentioned in the post *blushes*

I feel a missing persons report should be made...There does seem to be a guy CLAIMING to be Jackson...but *taps head knowingly* I sense a...CONSPIRACY. Yes I do, I mean how can we tell if it's the same boy under all that face fluff (that is not really anything but scraggley) & bandana's & hat. *shakes head mournfully* :P

Lol, loved the pics...GOODNESS you have a lip biting one *faints*...

mommybrook said...

So, I am going to have to whole-heartedly agree with you on the whole 'Jackson looking too grungy' look. There have been only a handful of very recent pics of him that I have liked, and that makes me sad, because he is so...attractive. LOL I have this weird feeling its like he is trying to get away from his "Twilight" image so hard, he's taken it to an extreme. I will gladly join you in dancing around the ashes of the hat, glasses and bandana! Thanks for the pics!

Anonymous said...

OK, I have to admit, I am not a fan of the dark black looking color that is reflecting off of his hair lately. I miss the brunette, I do. Maybe he is just going through a phase *shrug* but c'mon, not even one picture lately you can't find the man we all adore???
However, this pictures we a nice morning start *tehehe* Thank you!!!!